Do you know the Characteristics of LED Car Lights?
As a Caravan Rear Lights Manufacturer, share with you.
Caravan Rear Lights For Sale
The most ideal LED light source to replace the traditional light source, it has a wide range of uses. Summarize its ten major characteristics:
1. Energy saving: LED car lights are cold light sources. Generally speaking, the power consumption is low, and the power consumption does not exceed -W, which is more than 70% energy saving than traditional light sources.
2. Environmental protection: there is no ultraviolet and infrared in the spectrum, neither heat nor radiation, glare is small, and waste can be recycled, no pollution does not contain mercury elements, can be safely touched, it is a typical green lighting light source.
3. Long life: there are no loose parts in the lamp body, there are no shortcomings such as filament burning, thermal deposition, and light decay. Under the appropriate current and voltage, the service life can reach 60,000 to 100,000 hours, which is longer than that of traditional light sources More than 10 times longer.
4. High brightness and high temperature resistance.
5. Small size.
6. The stability is good, and the LED has strong seismic performance: resin encapsulation, not easy to break, easy to store and transport.
7. High luminous purity, bright colors, no lampshade filtering, and light wave error within 10 nanometers.
8. The reaction speed is fast, without hot start time, it can emit light within microseconds, and the traditional glass bulb has a delay of 0.3 seconds to prevent rear-end collision.
Nine, the meaning of the limit parameters
(1) Allowable power consumption Pm: the maximum value of the product of the forward DC voltage applied to both ends of the LED and the current flowing through it. If this value is exceeded, the LED becomes hot and damaged.
(2) Maximum forward DC current IFm: the maximum forward DC current allowed to be added. Exceeding this value can damage the diode.
(3) Maximum reverse voltage VRm: the maximum reverse voltage allowed to be added. Beyond this value, the LED may be damaged by breakdown.
(Led4) Working environment topm: the ambient temperature range where the LED can work normally. Below or above this temperature range, the light-emitting diode will not work properly and the efficiency is greatly reduced.
Ten, the meaning of electrical parameters
(1) Spectral distribution and peak wavelength: the light emitted by a certain light-emitting diode is not a single wavelength.
(2) Luminous intensity IV: The luminous intensity of the light-emitting diode usually refers to the luminous intensity in the direction of the normal led line (referring to the axis of the cylindrical luminous tube). If the radiation intensity in this direction is (1/683) W/sr, it will emit 1 candela (symbol cd). Since the general LED has a small luminous intensity, the luminous intensity is usually measured in candela (mcd).
(3) Spectral half width Δλ: it represents the spectral purity of the light emitting tube.
Our company also has Caravan Rear Lights For Sale. Welcome to contact us.
Предыдущая страница: Do you know the Advantages and Disadvantages of Round Tail Lights?
Следующая страница: What are the Benefits of LED Tail Lights?